terms + conditions
By using and purchasing from this Site, you accept these terms: all content, information, logos, service marks, trademarks, trade names, images and other materials (Intellectual Property) on this site are not permitted to be used, reproduced without the written permission of Concoor, trading as Pits of Joy.
Skin chemistry varies from person to person. If you have sensitive skin, please conduct a patch test on the inside of your wrist for three days, prior to using on your pits. We cannot guarantee that customers will not experience skin reactions, and cannot be held responsible or liable should any occur. If you do experience a reaction, discontinue use.
Pits of Joy by Concoor (Us, We, Our), respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information including your name, contact details, shipping and billing details.
We comply with Australian Consumer Law, and have adopted the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (the Privacy Act). The APPs govern the way in which we collect, use, disclose, store, secure and dispose of your Personal Information. A copy of the Australian Privacy Principles may be obtained from the website of The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at www.aoic.gov.au
information collection + use
We collect information from your for the purpose of providing our products to you. This includes fulfilling your purchases, sending you information or content which you may be interested in, and providing you with updates related to any changes to our Site and/or your account. We also use this information to personalise your experience on our Site and with our Products and Services, with the aim of providing you with a relevant and positive service experience.
Your Personal Information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. When your Personal Information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was obtained, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your Personal Information.
Your personal information will only be disclosed in a small number of circumstances such as: to third parties where you consent to the use or disclosure, or when required by law.
You may request to access the Personal Information we hold about you, and can view and/update it. Most of this information can be accessed at anytime through ‘My Account’ on Our website.
Through your ‘My Account’ on Our website, you can change or update your personal and banking information, and change, pause or cancel your subscription at anytime.
You may unsubscribe from our mailing/marketing list at any time by contacting us in writing.
comments + reviews
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
You may request for a comment or review to be removed from our website at any time, by contacting us in writing.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
We know you want to smell fresh ASAP, so we aim to send all orders within one business day of being received. Please note that if your order is received on a Friday, it won’t be sent out until Monday.
- Standard postage is offered at a flat rate of $7.15, Australia-wide
- Free standard postage is offered for all orders over $100
- Express postage is offered at a flat rate of $17.50, Australia-wide
- Subscription postage is offered at a flat rate of $4 per item, Australia-wide
Standard delivery times are 2-10 business days, depending on your location within Australia. With Express Post, delivery is next business day for all capital cities, and two to three days for all other areas.
refunds, returns + replacements
For hygiene and safety reasons, we cannot refund or accept returns on used or opened items.
If you’re not happy with a product or simply change your mind, we offer a 15 day returns policy, and a refund of the purchase price, excluding shipping and handling costs. Items must be returned unused and unopened to be eligible for a refund.
To apply for a refund, please contact us at email@example.com and We will provide you with a postal address to return your product to. Return postage costs will not be covered by Us. Upon receipt of the product, We will inspect it and email you advising of the approval or rejection of your return. If approved, We will credit the amount paid for the returned product to the credit card or PayPal account you used to make the purchase.
All items are wrapped carefully prior to posting, to ensure they arrive to you in the good condition they were dispatched in. If you receive a broken product, you must send Us a photograph of the product and packaging within two days of delivery, in order to apply for a refund or replacement product.
jar return program
- To be eligible for free shipping and a $2 discount for each empty jar returned, a minimum of three (3) full-size Pits of Joy jars and lids, must be returned. To return jars, send Us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll forward you the shipping address. Once we receive your empty jars, we’ll send you an email with your discount code.
- This discount code gives you free shipping on your next purchase and a $2 discount on each full-size jar you buy in that same transaction, up to the number of jars you returned. E.g. If you returned three jars, you’ll receive a discount code for $2 off three full-size jars, if you returned four jars, your discount code will be for $2 off four full-size jars etc.
- We can only accept jars that are in excellent condition, with no chips or cracks, so please wrap them carefully before putting in the post. Please also thoroughly clean jars before returning.
- This offer applies to full-size products only. You’re welcome to also return travel-size products but these won’t count towards the discount
- This offer is only available to people residing within Australia
- The discount code can only be used once and is valid for 12 months from date We email it to you
- This offer is not redeemable for cash
- We can’t be responsible for any parcels lost in the post